Terms & Conditions
Last updated: March 2020
2. Important Notice
AzamiMedical.com is not involved in the provision of any healthcare or medical advice, treatment or diagnosis. Any information provided on the website or in any other form of writing by AzamiMedical.com is intended as a guide only and should not be construed as a substitute for professional medical advice. The website is a service that provides information on Providers and/or Clinics that has been gathered from the Healthcare Provider or the Internet. If you decide to engage a Clinic or Provider to provide Services to you, you do so at your own risk. In this regard, you should note that certain Clinics and/or Providers listed on this Website are located in jurisdictions where insurance is not available or mandatory in respect of the medical services they offer. We would recommend that you undertake your own research into any Clinic and/or Provider listed on the Website and that you should consult with your doctor or primary healthcare provider before engaging any Clinic and/or Provider from this Website. You should be aware that the results of any search you perform on the Website for Clinics and/or Providers should not be construed as an endorsement by AzamiMedical.com of any particular Clinic and/or Provider or constituting any comparative ranking of any Clinic and/or Provider.
3. Services We Do Not Provide
1. AzamiMedical.com is not medical professionals nor do we hold ourselves out to be medical professionals and will not discuss or advise on any issues relating to medical treatment with Clients (defined below) or Clinics and/or Providers.
2. AzamiMedical.com is not involved in any transaction between you and Clinics and/or Providers who use this Website. The responsibility for managing appointments and delivering the relevant services will be solely that of the relevant Clinic and/or Provider.
3. As we cannot control the information provided by any Clinic and/or Provider or information sourced by AzamiMedical.com from the Internet that is made available through this Website, AzamiMedical.com does not guarantee or endorse the authenticity, quality, safety or legality of any Clinic and/or Provider or the services provided or purported to be provided by any Clinic and/or Provider, the accuracy of any listings or any Clinic and/or Provider data we may provide you, or the ability of any Clinics and/or Providers to complete a transaction.
4. Services We Do Provide
1. AzamiMedical.com is a website for individuals seeking to access medical services ("Clients," "Your" or "You") and Clinics and/or Providers situated in the Kingdom of Thailand who want to provide Services. AzamiMedical.com facilitates introductions between Clients and Clinics and/or Providers through the Website and on occasion in person. AzamiMedical.com is not a provider of treatment or medical Services and has no responsibility for managing appointments and/or delivering the Services.
2. AzamiMedical.com gathers information from various Thai Clinics and Providers about their facilities and services. This information should assist you in making a decision on choosing your preferred Clinic or Provider by conducting your own research into such Clinics or Providers. If you choose a Clinic or Provider to provide Clinical Services, then we will facilitate contact between you and the Clinic or Provider, by providing your information to the Clinic or Provider (the "Website Service") or providing you with the contact information of the Clinic or Provider.
5. Content Policy
1. You are solely responsible for the content and information you provide to us to be published on the Website through our data entry forms or otherwise. We reserve the right to edit or remove your content if we believe it is untrue or that it may create liability for us.
2. You acknowledge we may publish your reviews of Clinics and/or Providers or the services provided to You by Clinics and/or Providers either on the Website or on associated or linked websites and you consent to the unrestricted publication of such reviews. When posting a review of a Clinic or Provider to AzamiMedical.com you must abide by current review policies which include:
- Review cannot be defamatory
- Review must be family friendly (no profanity, etc.)
- No hearsay. You cannot make a statement about what someone else has said.
- No personal insults
- No reports of criminal activity (these must be reported to the proper authority)
- Commercial information of any kind including email address or phone numbers
- Content not relevant to other potential customers
- Review must use standard email etiquette (not all CAPS, no HTML, etc.)
- We may choose to reject reviews where we cannot contact you by email or phone.
6. Age and Responsibility
You should note that the Website Service is only available to, and may only be used by individuals who are legally entitled to form such contracts under law in the jurisdiction in which they reside. If you are under the age of eighteen, you should not access and or use this Website or the Website Services. By accessing and using this Website, you warrant that you are over the age of eighteen.
7. Data Protection
3. AzamiMedical.com operates servers outside of the European Union, therefore, you hereby agree to the transfer of personal data outside the European Union. By using this website, you agree to AzamiMedical.com holding and processing, both electronically and manually, personal data about you (including sensitive personal data as defined in the DP Acts) for the operation, management, security and administration of AzamiMedical.com and complying with applicable laws, regulations and procedures, including transfer of personal data outside the European Union.
4. Communication between you and a Clinic and/or Provider via email may be sent through AzamiMedical.com. The content of these emails may be retained by AzamiMedical.com in order to assist clients and clinics in tracking their communication.
5. Communication between you and a Clinic and/or Provider by phone may be routed through AzamiMedical.com. The time and date, success or failure and telephone numbers may be stored by AzamiMedical.com, in order to assist you and the Clinic and/or Provider in tracking phone communication between you and the Clinic and/or Provider. An audio recording of the call may also be stored.
6. By signing up to become a Registered User you agree that we may send you advertisements and/or promotional material by email. If you do not wish us to contact you for marketing purposes, you may notify us by following the "unsubscribe" links on email communications issued by us and/or contacting us directly at +66 83 568 4458.
8. Provision of Information
1. If you wish to arrange a consultation with a Clinic and/or Provider, then you will be asked to provide certain information including details such as your contact details (phone number and email address), age and gender and some medical information to allow us to present your data to Clinics and/or Providers who may be interested in providing Services to you. You warrant and undertake that the information provided by you is up-to-date, accurate in all material respects, not the confidential property of others or in violation of any third party's rights, and is sufficient for us to facilitate the Website Services. Although AzamiMedical.com endeavours at all times to respect your privacy, you should not provide any information that may cause you personal damage if made public.
2. Information sent over the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be completely secure as it is subject to possible interception, loss or alteration. You understand and agree to assume the security risk for any information you provide using the Website. We are not responsible for any information sent over the Internet and will not be liable to you or anyone else for any damages or other loss incurred in connection with any information sent by you to us or to a Clinic and/or Provider, or any information sent by us, a Clinic and/or Provider or any third party to you over the Internet.
9. Suspension/ Termination
10. Use of website
(a). Any commercial purpose including but not limited to creating, checking, confirming, updating or amending your own or someone else's databases, records, directories, customer lists, mailing or prospecting lists;
(c). Copying, modifying, transmitting, displaying, distributing, performing, reproducing, licensing, publishing, creating derivative works from, transferring or selling any information, software, products and services contained on or forming part of this Website, or otherwise using such content of the Website for resale, redistribution or for any other commercial use whatsoever including but not limited to any other website, surveys, contests or pyramid schemes.
(d). Accessing or using the Website in and from jurisdictions which restricts or prohibits same by local law;
(e). Accessing or using the Website in any manner which could damage, disable, overload, flood, mail bomb, crash or impair the Website or interfere with any other party's use and/or enjoyment of the Website;
(f). Posting or transmitting, whether on a bulletin board, forum or otherwise, to or from the Website any unlawful, harassing, threatening, libellous, defamatory, tortious, obscene, hateful, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material, or any other material that could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under law;
(g). Transmitting material which may cause harm to AzamiMedical.com’s or any other party's computer systems, including but not limited to any material which contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, spyware, adware, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines or engines that are intended to damage, destroy or otherwise impair a computer's functionality or the operation of the Website;
(h). Harassing, harming or abusing another person, or contacting, advertising, soliciting, selling to any other person without their prior written consent or transmitting or relaying spam, junk email or chain letters;
(i). Accessing data or materials not intended for your use; logging into a server or account which you are not authorised to access; attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorisation; or impersonating any person or entity, or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting their identity or affiliation in any way;
(j). Attempting to gain unauthorised access to the Website, or any computer systems or networks connected to any AzamiMedical.com website, through hacking, password mining or any other means; or
(k). Harvesting or otherwise collecting by any means any programme material or information (including without limitation email address or details of other users) from the Website or monitoring, mirroring or copying any content of the Website without the prior written consent of AzamiMedical.com.
2. The pages contained in this Website may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical errors. The information on this Website may be updated from time to time but we do not accept any responsibility for keeping the information in these pages up-to-date, nor any liability for any failure to do so.
11. Copyright Notice and Limited Licence
1. The information, content, graphics, text, sounds, images, buttons, trademarks, service marks, get-up, business names, domain names, rights in goodwill, know-how, designs and rights in designs, trade names and logos (whether registered or unregistered) (the "Materials") contained in this Website are protected by copyright, trademark, database right, sui generis right and other intellectual property laws and are also protected under national laws and international treaties. AzamiMedical.com and/or its licensors (as the case may be) retain all right, title, interest in and intellectual property rights to the Materials. Use of third-party materials and trademarks is for description and identification purposes only. Such trademarks are the registered trademarks of their registered owners. AzamiMedical.com asserts absolutely no ownership or other rights with respect to such third-party materials or trademarks.
3. You agree to grant AzamiMedical.com a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, transferable perpetual licence, with the right to sub-licence, reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works of, publicly display and publicly perform any Materials and other information, including without limitation ideas contained therein for new or improved services, when you submit to the Website either during the registration process or otherwise, including any information or materials you post to a bulletin board or evaluation forum on the website.
2. The website is available to all users "as is" and, to the greatest extent permitted by applicable law, the website is made available without any representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied. AzamiMedical.com makes no representations, warranties or undertakings about the services or materials available on the website, including without limitation, their merchantability, quality or fitness for a particular purpose. All information provided on the website is intended as a guide only and should not be construed as a substitute for professional medical advice and AzamiMedical.com makes no representations, warranties or undertakings as to the accuracy of any information provided on this website. AzamiMedical.com makes no representations, warranties or undertakings that the website, or the server that makes it available, will be free from defects, including, but not limited to viruses or other harmful elements. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, AzamiMedical.com accepts no liability for any infection by computer virus, bug, tampering, unauthorised access, intervention, alteration or use, fraud, theft, technical failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay, or any event or occurrence beyond the control of AzamiMedical.com, which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness and the integrity or proper conduct of any aspect of the Website. Nor do AzamiMedical.com accept any liability for the results and outcome of treatment provided by clinics or service prividers made available to the client through AzamiMedical.com or its representatives. All use by you of the Website is at your own risk. You assume complete responsibility for, and all risk of loss resulting from, your downloading or using of, or referring to or relying on the facilities, services, materials or products provided on the Website, or any other information obtained from your use of the Website. You agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, AzamiMedical.com and providers of telecommunications and network services to AzamiMedical.com will not be liable for damages arising out of your use or your inability to use the Website or its services, and you hereby waive any and all claims with respect thereto, whether based on contract, tort or other grounds. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from AzamiMedical.com or its representatives shall be deemed to alter this disclaimer of warranty, or to create any warranty.
3. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, AzamiMedical.com assumes no responsibility nor do we grant any warranties, express or implied relating to the operation, safety, condition or service of any Clinic, Provider or any healthcare professional or any doctor or any other person associated with the Clinic and/or Provider that is used by, for or on behalf of, you. AzamiMedical.com is not liable for the acts, errors, omissions, representations, warranties, breaches or negligences of any Clinic and/or Provider or any doctor or any other persons associated with such Clinic and/or Provider or for losses, damages or expenses resulting therefrom.
4. AzamiMedical.com website may contain translations powered by Google and other translation services.AzamiMedical.com does not warrant the accuracy, reliability or correctness of any information translated by these systems and will not accept liability for loss incurred as a result.
The official text is the original (non-translated) version. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal effect for compliance or enforcement purposes. If any questions arise related to the accuracy of the information contained in the translated website, please refer to the original version which is the official version.
THIS SERVICE MAY CONTAIN TRANSLATIONS POWERED BY GOOGLE. GOOGLE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES RELATED TO THE TRANSLATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
13. Limitation of Liability
1. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, neither AzamiMedical.com nor any of its officers, directors, employees, affiliates or other representatives will be liable for loss or damages arising out of or in connection with your use of any facilities, services and the website services offered or transactions entered into through or from this Website, including, for the avoidance of doubt, your transactions with Clinics and/or Providers or medical services facilitated through this Website, including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or consequential losses or damages, loss of data, loss of income, profit or opportunity, loss of, or damage to, property and claims of third parties, even if AzamiMedical.com has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damages, or such loss or damages were reasonably foreseeable.
2. In no event shall AzamiMedical.com nor any of its officers, directors, employees, affiliates or other representatives be liable for any damages whatsoever resulting from the statements or conduct of any Clinic and/or Provider or third party or the interruption, suspension or termination of the website services, whether such interruption, suspension or termination was justified or not, negligent or intentional, inadvertent or advertent.
3. Without limiting the foregoing, under no circumstances shall AzamiMedical.com nor any of its officers, directors, employees, affiliates or other representatives be held liable for any delay or failure in performance of the website or the website services resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces or causes beyond its reasonable control, including, without limitation, internet failure, computer equipment failures, telecommunication failures, other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, lay-way disputes, riots, interactions, civil disturbances, shortages of labour or materials, fires, floods, storms, explosions, acts of god, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals or non-performance of third parties.
4. AzamiMedical.com does not hold any liability for death or personal injury of its users in any way.
15. Links to Third Party Websites
This Website contains links to third-party websites. Your use of third-party websites is subject to the terms and conditions of use contained within each of those websites. Access to any other website through this Website is at your own risk. AzamiMedical.com is not responsible for, nor liable for, the accuracy of any information, data, opinions, statements made on third party websites or the security of any link or communication with those websites. AzamiMedical.com reserves the right to terminate a link to a third party website at any time. The fact that AzamiMedical.com provides a link to a third party website does not mean that AzamiMedical.com endorses, authorises or sponsors that website, nor does it mean that AzamiMedical.com is affiliated with the third party websites, owners or sponsors. AzamiMedical.com provides these links merely as a convenience for those who use this Website.
1. Although AzamiMedical.com endeavours to ensure the Website and its services is available at all times, there may be occasions when access to the Website may be interrupted, e.g. to allow maintenance, upgrades and emergency repairs to take place, or due to a failure of telecommunications links and equipment that are beyond our control. You agree that AzamiMedical.com shall not be liable to you for any loss incurred by you resulting from the modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Website or its services.
2. You have sole responsibility for adequate protection and back-up of any content and data you submit to the Website or through email and for undertaking reasonable and appropriate precautions to scan for computer viruses or other destructive items.
18. Jurisdiction and Governing Law
1. This Website is controlled and operated by AzamiMedical.com from Thailand. AzamiMedical.com does not make any representation that the facilities, services, including the website service, and/or materials offered through this Website are appropriate or suitable for use in countries other than Thailand, or that they comply with any legal or regulatory requirements in any other countries. In accessing this Website, you do so at your own risk and on your own initiative, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, to the extent any local laws are applicable. If it is prohibited to make this Website, facilities, services, including the website service, and/or materials offered through this Website or any part of them available in your country, or to you, whether by reason of nationality, residence or otherwise, this website, the facilities, services and/or materials offered through this website or any part of them are not directed at you.
Disclaimer & Safety
AzamiMedical.com is not involved in any healthcare or medical, procedures, advice or diagnosis. All information provided by mail, email, or on the website is intended as a guide only and should not be construed as a substitute for professional medical advice. The website is an agency service only where healthcare providers can offer medical services for purchase by you via AzamiMedical.com.
If you decide to engage a healthcare provider to provide medical services to you, you do so at your own risk. We would recommend that you undertake your own research into any healthcare provider listed on the website and/or in any communication from AzamiMedical.com and you should consult with your doctor or primary healthcare provider before engaging any healthcare provider from this website.
Complications such as wound separation, infection, delayed healing and other complications are real complications that you need to consider before having any kind of surgery. No doctor or hospital can promise complication or risk free surgery or treatments.
Contract, treatment, payment and advice, is made in agreement between the client and the medical facility I question. Azami Medical holds no responsibility regarding billing, nor treatment results. AzamiMedical.com is an auxiliary service that provides options and agent service only, AzamiMedical.com has no direct or indirect association with the treatment outcome or results.
Please be sure that you have read and understood the Terms and Conditions before using this website.
- Credit / Debit Cards
- Offline Payments